We are looking for an entrepreneurial product manager to strengthen our acquisition efforts and help define a new membership product for an integrated Health and lifestyle fitness software as a service. We pull in data from Genetics/Bio and our big data models, and combine the user info to provide personalized health direction.
You’ll work closely with customers, executives, designers, engineers, scientists, marketing, and sales to design the acquisition experience for new users.
This is the perfect job for someone with an entrepreneurial heart that loves to take an idea from zero to one quickly.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Be driven by results. Product managers are expected to make product decisions that benefit our customers as much as they benefit our business.
- Have a bias to action. We’re a small company trying to do big things, so there’s no time for analysis paralysis.
- Understand what makes a successful recurring revenue business. You ask the right business questions to analyze its health, and know the right levers to pull at the right time to improve it.
- Believes in the value of prototyping with users early and often in discovery stages. You have a smile on your face when you talk about the assumptions proven (or disproven!) the last time you put a prototype in front of a user.
- Can read between the lines of what a user says to really understand what they mean and what they want. You don’t just take the specifications from the customer and bring them down to the software engineers. (You’re a people person, after all.)
- Know the right level of detail to communicate, depending on the audience. You go into the details with your development team, but can distill it all down to just the important parts in discussions with executives.
- Direct the product roadmap, business model and go-to-market strategy for a new membership business that’s as valuable to our customers as it is our business.
- Drive efforts of your product team to make world-class products.
- Maintain the backlog and serve as the product owner for Agile ceremonies.
- Reports to: VP of Product & Experience
- Location: Cambridge, MA or Remote USA (Eastern time zone preferred)
- Hours: Full time, exempt (salaried)
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S without sponsorship
- Be ready totell me about a brand new product you brought to market. Or, even better, tell me about a company you started.
This is a NEW position on the team. 60 person Genetics/Bio company is profitable in some of the other products/sectors they are working..
This would be a NEW team and product/services direction for them.
Person needs to IDEALLY have experience in B2C with a Saas subscription based business model.
Looking for a person that has worked in or has a passion for: Health, nutrition, health analytics, longevity, fitness.
Will work with software development teams to build rapid prototype ideas and measure.. what works best to AQUIRE/ENGAGE customers.
Send resumes to : Thomas Missert, Director firstname.lastname@example.org
We are not able to sponsor a nor transfer H1b.
Position can be remote, but strong preference is for a person living in the Eastern Time zone.