A Lead Software Engineer who has built a large scale complex web application within a Python framework and made it stand up to thousands of users in AWS. You should be capable of leading a development team while being part of that team doing hands-on work. This job is 90% coding and 10% leading.
Our stack includes Redis, MongoDB, ZeroMQ, Python, C/C++ on the backend, and a powerful interface (jQuery, D3, Backbone).
- Expert-level experience in building web applications in Python
- Familiar with NoSQL data stores
- Linux-based development/deployment experience
- Proficient / expert in JS
- Performance, ops, systems, and/or network experience
- Bonus: Proficient/expert in Hadoop
- Bonus: Working knowledge of statistics or machine learning
Contact Jim @ firstname.lastname@example.org